My Blog List

Friday 1 June 2012

O summer bear

The weather is really hot here, around 30degree celsius most of the time. Uh... i am going to melt in summer.
Here i want to share you my fav treats which is very accessible for everyone, the strawberry flavor ice-cream.
See the photo, i think of this global  ff shop, i only support their ice-cream... then nothing else.
Do you think the strawberry juice color a bit lighter than before?


The color and texture are always deep in my mind, will recall this economical choice to brighten up my dull days ;)
And yes, i would like to put this fantasy into action. Very pleased that Joanne from http://desertmountainbear.blogspot.hk/ did lots of wonderful experiment on dying projects, share her experience and give me some samples to try. I worked on my alpaca. Unlike the tea dye alpaca ( longer time in the pot, takes the color both the pile and the backing) on my previous experiment, this time the pile of alpaca takes color easily but not the backing.
I have the intention to remain some parts not dyeing to see the gradation of the original color.
Below are the photos collage on the making, there are some feature which fits into my desired treats. Hope you like him, Yoyo.