My Blog List

Saturday 25 February 2012

feeling young

Have this feeling recently, seems people getting old and treasure the time lost.
I feel young because there are lots of things that i cannot comprehend well.
It takes me 2 days to have my bear making process written in English.
Just blew off the dust of the drawing pen, seems a decade for not doing drawing, so feel shy to show my sketching.
My boy did better than me, I asked for his help on designing my hang tag. It looks great when printed out on the recycle paper ( with rough surface )even the line is very fine.
I' m pleased that i have motivation to polish my language, drawing skills and different approach towards problem solving, but photo taking is hard to me. I still using the auto buttons all the time.
everything seems to start from zero again.